The Living World Teach n’ Treat is an enrichment toy by Hagen that promotes natural foraging behaviours in your pet rabbit. It acts as a boredom buster by getting your bunny’s brain working while also providing a bit of exercise (especially if you’re Ollie who loves to fling the entire thing around)! In order for your rabbit to obtain the treat they must first determine how to move the game pieces around so the treat is exposed. There are three levels to this game providing three unique puzzles for your rabbit to solve.
- Three games in one
- Encourages natural foraging behaviours in rabbits
- Great boredom buster
- Keeps bunny’s brain active
- Provides interaction and bonding time between you and your rabbit
- Can also be a great educational toy for other pets such as guinea pigs, chinchillas, rats, small dogs and larger parrots.
- May not be challenging to rabbits who are not interested in treats (like our little Willow) or to those who master all three levels quickly.
Although this game was hard to find locally and a little pricey it has been a huge success at my house! The bunnies seem to love it and I find it entertaining watching them try to figure each level out (or ways to cheat)!