The Super Pet Veggie Basket is a metal ball that hangs from a chain and holds your rabbit’s vegetables. There is one section of the ball that is wider providing an opening for you to place the veggies inside the ball. This is a great enrichment toy as it forces your rabbit to work for their tasty snack! They must figure out how to get the vegetables out of the basket which keeps them busy and provides them some exercise as well!
- Can be used for other small pets such as guinea pigs, rats and chinchillas.
- Stimulates bunny’s brain and gets them moving while also providing a healthy snack.
- Since the veggie basket hangs your rabbit can’t knock it over therefore minimizing mess.
- It doesn’t take up any extra space in the cage.
- Because it has to have large holes so your pet can grab the food it is only really suitable for large leafy greens or larger slices of vegetables. Anything smaller would just fall out of the gaps.
- The hole to place your veggies in is quite small so it can be a bit tricky getting the veggies inside.
- It doesn’t hold a large amount so if you have multiple pets in the same cage you may want to consider having one veggie ball for each pet.
- If you have made your own cage or your cage doesn’t have a gridded top it may be difficult to find a place to attach it.