Organic Wheatgrass Kits include organic wheatgrass seeds, recycled plastic pots and a unique blend of organic potting soil. You can also find these kits in larger sizes and custom seed amounts. Painted terracotta pots are available as well upon request.
Wheatgrass is an all natural, healthy treat for any pet. It contains 12 amino acids, is a powerful detoxifier, increases circulation, can help prevent illness and contains a variety of nutrients! It even has more Vitamin C than oranges!
I was excited to try Little Bunny Guru’s Organic Wheatgrass Kits and found the wheatgrass grew quickly and easily! I planted seeds in a few different pots, then put these in front of a window so they would get ample sunlight as per instructions. Other than making sure the soil stayed damp, I left the pots alone. Within 5 days the wheatgrass had already grown approximately 6″ long!
The wheatgrass was a huge hit! All of our pets loved it! I often caught our cats enjoying a nibble here and there and the rabbits and guinea pigs couldn’t get enough! Best of all, once I’d let them snack on it for a bit, I could take it away and let it regrow! Wheatgrass is also quite healthy for humans and a great addition to smoothies!
- An all natural treat full of nutrients and vitamins
- Easy to grow, even for those who don’t have green thumbs!
- Safe for all pets such as guinea pigs, hamsters, birds, dogs and cats
- All of our pets enjoyed this healthy treat
- Regrows easily for repeated use
- Gentle on sensitive tummies
- Wheatgrass is an excellent all natural treat that was thoroughly enjoyed by all of the pets at our house! Due to this and it’s healthy properties, I don’t have anything negative to say about it!
Visit Little Bunny Guru’s shop here.
And ‘Like’ Little Bunny Guru’s Facebook page here.
Thank you so much to Little Bunny Guru & Small Pet Naturals for sending us this product to review!